Applicant shall inform OSS regarding changes related to the legal, commercial, organizational status or ownership, organization and management (e.g. key managerial, decision-making or technical staff), contact address and sites, scope of operations under the certified management system, and major changes to the management system and processes in advance.
- The accreditation mark may be enlarged or reduced but shall be more than 10mm at least.
- The accreditation mark shall be reproduced as detailed above or in black and white may be used if necessary.
- The accreditation mark s hall not be used in isolation and shall be used within the designated scope and valid period. If accreditation scope is reduced or withdrawn it shall immediately cease use of accreditation mark for the reduced or withdrawn scope.
- A certification body shall use accreditation mark on certificate of managem ent system
- The accreditation mark shall be used along with certification mark and the accreditation mark shall be arranged on the right or lower of as prescribed.
Certified organization shall coordinate with OSS to conduct the surveillance Audit on time. If the surveillance Audit is not conducted within 12 months. Certificate will be suspended and within three month it will cancel.
If contact n umber or Email ID of organization changes , certified organization shall intimate to OSS in Advance and ensure that , the latest contact information is available with OSS.
- Conforms to the requirements of the OSS when making reference to its certification status in communication media such as the internet, brochures or advertising, or other documents. General Instructions.
- Does not make or permit any misleading statem ent regarding its certification.
- Does not use or permit the use of a certifi cation document or any part thereof in a misleading manner .
- Upon suspension or withdrawal of its certification, discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification, as directed by the OSS.
- amends all advertising matter when the scope of certification has been reduced,
- Does not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that the OSS certifies a product (including service) or process .
- Does not imply that the cer tification applies to activities that are outside the scope of certification.
- Does not use its certification in such a manner that would bring the OSS and/or certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.