Customer Complain/Dissatisfaction/appeal list
- The complain/Appeal received through Email / letter/Telephonic shall be entertained.
- The con cern of complain/Appeal shall be noted in customer complain sheet and conveyed to the Operation Manager/ CEO .
- The receipt of complain/Appeal shall notify to the concern person or organization (those who have made the complain/appeal) by suitable method of communication.
The person responsible for handing the Appeal/ complain shall verify the nature of Appeal /Complain is directly related to certification activity (About Con duct of Audit/ certification decision/About OSS management system/ beyond the scope of OSS Activities) or Personal certification (Training). Then it shall be dealt as per the requirements for handing Appeal/ complain below in clause 4 to 6 below
Customer dissatisfaction / appeal dealing list
- Complain/Appeal which isn ’ t related to OSS certification activity shall be dealt by the person in charge /CEO and reported verbally. And then it shall be closed after ensuring th at it is noted on customer complain / appeal File
Appointment of Investigation Team
- OSS shall appoint the independent investigation team and shall ensure that the persons engaged in the appeals - handling process are different from those who carried out the audits and made the certification decisions or linked with Appeal/Complain
- The result of investigation shall be recorded i n customer Complain / appeal File
customer dissatisfaction / ap peal dealing report
- Take actions to settle Appeal/complain and record the result of measures in customer Complain/appeal File.
- Notify customer /Interested Party who raised appeal/complain of the result of action taken.
- OSS shall ensure that customer /Interested Party who raised Appeal/complain is satisfied with the result of measures taken against Appeal/complain.
- If yes, close the activities of investigation and notify to Customer/Interested Party who raise Appeal/complain,in written and take the written consent, for acceptance/satisfaction.
- If not, continue the investigation, till satisfaction of customer /Interested Party who raise Appeal/complain.
customer dissatisfaction/appeal dealing report
- The appeal /Complain received to OSS, shall be attended within 72hrs.
- Raised appeal /Complain shall be conveyed to the CEO and note in customer complain/Appeal file.
- The person who isn ’ t satisfied with the determination of OSS appeal /complain handling can raise appeal additionally and this appeal shall be submitted officially within 30 days after receiving the determination of appeal /complain Handling .
- This appeal /complain rais ed shall be submitted to arbitration process to JAS - ANZ/ RABQSA (EXEMPLAR GLOBAL) /NABCB (as applicable) and all the people interested shall agree to follow the determination of the arbitrator.